Sunday, August 7, 2011

Help!!! I don't have any social skills?

Help!!! I don't know what to do. I can't seem to fit in anywhere...? Igraduated from bmt just about a week ago and am now in Tech School. My problem is that I am having a very difficult time fitting in. In fact I always seemed to have a hard time fitting in. Starting from middle school to high school to college and now Tech school. I am 21 years old turing 22 this months. How muc h longer will I have to suffer through this. I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb. The military is suppose to be about wingman concept and kumbaya. I can't seem to relate to anyone and it sucks. I have no social skills whatsoever and it sucks .I am just uncomfortable socially. Its starting to get to me. I have big plans and am focused on my career goals in the Air Force. I just don't want my deficiencies in the social arena to deter me from ny goals. Any suggestions on how to improve? I try to keep myself busy but I can't change the fact that people are judging me regarding my behavior. The only reason it bothers me is because I plan on becoming an officer later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment