Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What do you do if a neighbour vandalises your front door because he doesnt like how you decorated it?

I moved into a flat 5 months ago and while everyone else in the building has been really nice an we've made friends, the only person who hasn't is this guy who has been nothing but nasty to me from the first time I saw him. He has never even said "Hi my name is Stuart" just lays right into me, firstly I once left a bag of clothes I was donating to charity (and they were collecting that day) in the hallway tucked under the mail shelf. The next time was because he didn't like fairy lights I'd put up round my door (the lights in my part of the hallway leave something to be desired) and my door mat. So I cleaned the whole communal hallway, hoovered everything, changed my door mat but left my lights seeing as I and the other tenants liked them. Then this morning at 3AM I was woken up by hearing him attack my front door twice, and by how far up the stairs he went I know it was him for sure. What do I do now? Do i leave it and say nothing? Call the police? Confront him? Vandalise his? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment