Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Don't want to seek relationship with girls because of fear of being hurt?

I'm 20, never been in a relationship or had , I'm definitely a straight guy but I just don't think I want to bother with girls, as sad as it sounds I feel it's easier to just be single and masturbate, like I do. I'm got some issues with girls, when I meet a girl who I like, I very quickly develop very strong feelings for them, if a girl shows interest in me these feelings are multiplied even quicker. I've asked out numerous girls in the past few years, some said no, some said yes but kept delaying and ignoring messages/calls and all sorts so I've never actually dated a girl despite coming close, yet at the point of asking these girls out I had very strong feelings, feelings that take months to get over, all I know is pain, the pain of not having the girl I want because she either rejected me, or keeps leading me on (probably not intentionally). Last year I liked this girl, really liked her for months, asked her out (it was going that way) she said yes, then never called me back or texted me, and ignored my calls, it just leaves me in heartache and quite lonely, I don't want to risk that feeling ever again, getting hope over a girl and having feelings that only end up slowly decaying.. last year I remember one morning feeling like absolute trash when I found out the girl I liked was with a guy, it's the worst mental pain I think I ever experienced, I don't deserve it. Some of these girls are genuinely nice girls, it's just that whatever I seem to do, even when I get the to ask them out, I still always end up alone and miserable. I just don't want to risk more ache for somebody, but the other side of things is I really want somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment