Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Confirmed husband has a lover ,I told her , he knows now what?

Ive been married for two years and its been ok , some good, great times , we have worked really hard o this marriage more me than him. I gave up a lot to be with my husband , and though he was my best friend, I have supported him through school, drug use, children, and all. We were on the same page at one point, but all the late nights, drinking , not comeing home. I gave him a push and told him he had to lkeave if he could'nt get it toghther and be a husband. Well we seperated lived in sepetate places, but we still loved each other we said we would still have and date ( yes date to recendall what we may have lost) so i did that , and come to find out after my guts and great skills he has another lover! im crushed, I busted him he knows I know. I called her and she had no idea he was married and actually up set. My husband has had and with this lady and has told her hes loves her only 4 months come on!! this bull crap, and he still wsss sleppling with me. Im his wife I told her. She wanted to know if I wanted my husband back I told her ( to mind her bus) she was nice she told me every thing. But I told my husbnad if he ever cheated it was over!! So right know im hurt dont know what i should, or if he even cares that he hurt me so bad. He wont call cause hes caught all he can do is tex me a message ( telling mE!! not to call him and he wants a divorce. And he kept telling me he loved me and he was comeing back home, now I know why he wasnt comeing home cause he has someone else. Im so devestated. What in the hell happeend i never gave him reason to cheat we were working things out and still sleeping toghther. so all the while he had someone else. How the hell do you revover from a bang like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment