Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TMI, but, question about vomitting?

Unfortunatley when this happens, theres nothing you can do but keep blowing your nose. I had horrible morning sickness and occasionally still get sick from time to time even at 21 weeks, but when that happens you just have to keep blowing your nose for about an hour and sniffle and I know it sounds gross but its going to run down the back of your throat if you don't get it all out of your nose and that may make you want to vomit again.. About a month ago I made spaghetti for supper and an hour later I got very sick and had little tiny noodles coming out onto the kleenex, lol. It wasn't the greatest site but that was one less noodle in my nose!! Just keep trying you should feel relieved within an hour.. Good luck!! I hope you start to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment