Monday, August 15, 2011

I am looking for a cancelled tv show about an aspiring actress/dancer and a short order cook in NYC.?

There was a possibly hispanic actress/dancer, a white guy doing I cant remember what, a short order cook who was (I guess) comic relief, and some other randoms. I cant remember the setting, but it was possibly a diner or restaurant since there was a short order cook. I remember "Central" being in the title but I am not positive. In the one episode I can remember the girl was lookign for work in the Village Voice and I remember her as a Judy Reyes (Carla from Scrubs) type. They went dancing (the girl, guy, and short order cook) and the guy was upset because he didnt know they were going to change before going out. Does ANYONE know the name of the show? I could tell you the guy if I saw him bc hes been in other things but cant think of his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment