Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do you think I have HIV?

it's been 3 years since I had . I never got tested but I once had a little red bump on the shaft of my but it quickly went away in less than a week. I was looking at hiv skin rashes and the only thing I ever had was some skin rash breaking in small circles on my hands but I had those before I had and mine weren't as red as the photos. I understand that hiv damages your immune system. during the swine flu epidemic, I got sick with the swine flu but I quickly recovered. also, I don't get sick much. is three years enough time for it to damage my immune system and that it is highly unlikely that I have hiv or is it not enough and I should get tested? also, if I should get tested, how and where do I get the test?

No comments:

Post a Comment