Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So...why does my ex still text me?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me 4 weeks ago. I did everything I could for 3 weeks to try to get her back until I realized there was no way of doing that. She did say that she wasn't in love anymore so after hearing that I stopped trying. It broke my heart in pieces but I realized I was doing more harm to myself and now need to start looking out for myself. I've gone a week without talking to her, but in that week she has texted me a dumb question (How to say a word in Spanish), called my friend to ask another dumb question (See where my friends ex-nail place is located, even though she won't go) and texted me "morning pop tart" at 5:48 in the morning. Why? Why is she trying to contact me if she knows how much she's hurting me by doing it? Oh and I didn't contact her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment