Saturday, August 13, 2011

NEED HELP GETTING A JOB AT BEST BUY?? SHOULD I CALL AGAIN TOMORROW??? 10 pts?

i had an interview last week on monday and then i was scheduled for my last one the same week on friday...the manager on friday said that if u dont get a call back by tomorrow, then u can always reapply in 60 days...i bought a resume on both interviews and dressed really nicely and the first interviewer loved me, not so sure abt the store manager...i called the day after but the hiring manager left (shes the one suppose to call me) so i sent a thank you letter to her and told her that im really interested in getting the job and appreciated hers and the other interviewers time...maybe they didnt calll coz of the superbowl and they must be busy? OR maybe they wait till business days like weekdays to calll?? idk but now at this point, i have soo much nad dont know wat to do anymore...i have good experience and gave well enough answers at both interviews...i called today n today is monday so i callled right after school and the lady took down my name and numebr and she told me that shes gona email the hiring manager and i told her that im calling back jus to show interest, i had my interviews with this and this and my last one was friday...i thought i have a really good chance at getting this job...now, should i call again tomorrow or just forget it???? or should i call in like 2 days???? idk but i cannot get a hold of the hiring manager which is annoying but idk.....HELP?

No comments:

Post a Comment