Thursday, August 11, 2011

My boyfriend unhappy / depressed! Advice?

My boyfriend of 9yrs & was fiance - has had a hard time with our separation cos I've been studying in my home country away from him - for 1yr. We agreed to do this. Its been so very hard for me too. He visited me really enjoyed then returned home & has not been himself since. I think he hit depression again - no work, few friends etc. He's 40. He's fallen out of love with me, blames me for leave him alone too long, angry I have good time beach cos I sent him friendly email one day to cheer him up & shared photos of me at the beach. This was not to make him jealous but to try reach out to him. He wanted to move out here & leave his home country tho I dont mind where we live. I finish uni in 6weeks cannot afford fly back to see him - he was supposed to help me out! He is depressed & so angry at me. All I did was try to keep in touch (too many texts as he shut me out with harsh words) & study despite the heartache. He struggles with empty heart sometimes. I love him. Advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment