Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I know I need help, but my parents and friends all think I'm emotional only because I'm a teenager?

I'm 14 years old and I am very much worthless. I mean I have no talent, I'm not smart and I'm not good looking, I'm useless! What do I have then? I don't even have friends that think about me and my feelings. People are well aware of the fact that I have self esteem issues and they still manage to scour a few insults that hit me where it really hurts. As much as some people tell me they love me, they don't convince me. What is there to love about me? I have absolutely no good qualities. And it is even more aparent when I'm around my best friend, she's perfect. She's beautiful, very smart, always gets all the guys I've like and everybody likes her. Really, what more is there left for me? I think my time is being wasted as I am alive. I have an ok life, I'm never in need of anything, but my parents seldom say they care about me, and my brother just insults me, even if just joking, I get severly hurt. I need help, I don't want to commit suicide but, it seems I'm just wasted space.

No comments:

Post a Comment