Sunday, August 7, 2011

How do I Treat My PUPPY's Dry skin due to Excessive Bathing????

I've been having to bath my puppy a lot lately due to her having worms, and the medicine the vet gave her. Mushy poop on fluffy hair isn't too good. She's a maltepoo (9 wks old), so she's quite fluffy with black hair. So I see her little dandruff on her scalp. I've been trying my best just to wash her backside and paws, but tonight I had to wash her again Full body because she pooped in her Kennel. Not her fault, I had cl tonight and had to leave her in her kennel from 515pm-925pm. And I know with this medicine, she has to go SOOO often. So needless to say, there was a little mess in there and I had to bathe her. Poor thing looked so uncomfortable after I dried her... kept trying to rub her face and scratch her head, it must be so dry. Is there anything I can use to help her out? She's going to the vet on Monday, so I'll ask then but I was wondering what others do with their dogs with dry skin/dandruff. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment