Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Juvenile Speeding Ticket...Cop Forgot Speed?

Hi I got a Speeding Ticket this summer in California for 60 mph in a 45 mph zone. I am due in court on October 7, 2008 in a fairly harsh court so I've heard. I am under 18, so I know it is harder for me to plead not guilty. However, I was wondering what I should do get out of this considering the fact that the officer wrote SPEED and the violation number but forgot to write the actual speed and what he used to measure it. Is this worth fighting? I just don't want to deal with traffic school and what not. I was thinking I might say that I can't have due process if I'm unsure of my allegation. Honestly, I don't remember if I admitted guilt when I got pulled over, but I do remember saying I was sorry and that I had never been pulled over before and could he let me off with a warning? (didn't work) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment